Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kuching 2014 Part II

Well, I have been very busy lately staying until night in the office. There are so many projects going on which have direct impact to my department. Tight schedules and extremely high expectation from the Management make me nervous sometimes to deliver.

Before I continue the story of my journey in Kuching, I would like to wish my Indian friends a Happy Deepavali.

One of the reasons why I chose MAS was because in flight meal. I don't have to pay extra RM8 for a can of Coke. Hehhe. In this flight, I had pre-ordered kid meal for my daughter. As the flight was in the morning, so they had only served sandwiches....cold ones.
 Kakak punya...

Ini Bapak punya...

The flight took 1 hour 30 minutes. There was in flight media entertainment but with sound of the aircraft engine, I had to increase the volume and made me uncomfortable. I turned it off even the movie was Sivaji the Boss. I opened up my book and started reading. Kakak and Adik were sleeping.

At last we entered Sarawak airspace and looking down through the window, I could see S-curved river and forest. I could feel the plane had slowly descended to lower altitude. It would touch down in any moment and I could not wait to step my feet on Kuching soil together with my family.

These pictures were taken once the plane landed and taxiing slowly to the parking bay...hehehhee....Welcome to Kuching.

Here we were in Kuching and it was time to come out from the belly of the bird....and thank you MAS.

In Kuching, I would be staying in sister's house in Jalan Jambu. Until today if you ask me direction to go there, I don't where the hell the street it. It is just 2 row of houses and the only Malay family living there. Others are Chinese, old folks...pensioners I think. Below is the map where my sister lives and I sent this Mohd Wahidi a.k.a Pahang, my tourist guide.

My sister and husband are blessed with 3 kids; Sarah, Saufi and Safia. They were happy when we arrived and in minutes the kids had started turning the house into a playground. Sarah was the happiest as at last, she had a 'friend'.....to play with her.

My first day in Kuching was just to relax from the jet-lag...hahahaha......No activity during daytime. Tido, layan budak-budak ni main.....chit chatting with Syah (Siti's husband). That's all. 

After maghrib, we all went to Kuching waterfront and that will be shared later. Definitely more pictures..hehhe.


No comments: