Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kuching 2014 Day 1

Assalamualaikum,

I am going to continue my story travelling to Kuching from 13/9/2014 to 16/9/2014.

Before this story starts, let me brief you a bit about this trip. Why Kuching? How it was chosen? When it was planned? I had been thinking for this trip since early this year. So far, Cherating was the far most location for our holiday because I just loved the beach. Langkawi was considered but it was more for shopping purposes. I don't like shopping except for books. Then, Kuching popped out and straight away it would become the destination. Since, my sister works in Kuching so I could save a bit on the cost i.e. accommodation, transport and food. And my old friend, Mohd Wahidi or Pahang is working there and he kept asking me when is the trip. So, again cost for tourist guide would be lower. Hahaha.

The main reason is that my wife has never been to Kuching. So, it is the right time to bring her there. And my two little kids are ready for flying experience. 

I could feel the excitement since the day I placed my booking in end of May 2014 through Malaysia Airlines (MAS). It was my wife requirement as she did not want any airlines other than MAS. It was cheaper RM100 from Air Asia and Malindo Air.

On 13.9.2014, I woke up at 5.00am as the flight was at 10.05am. The taxi would arrive at 7.00am. I had to reach the KLIA as earlier as I could. After everything was ready, there started my journey to Kuching. When arrived at KLIA (Departure Hall), I was shocked to see the long line for check-in and baggage drop. I could feel I might missed the flight.





Alhamdulillah, there were many counters opened and I had dropped all the bags within 40 minutes. It was time breakfast then as we around 1 hour before flight. KFC was our choice for superfast breakfast.

 Bubur dia kureng sikit....adoi...


Kakak with V sign....naik kapal...kejang...takut....

After breakfast, we were hurried to the line for the security check and then to the waiting area. As I was travelling with children, I got first in the line. Kakak and Adik were happy watching the plane in front of their eyes. "Bapak, apai ebang....becaaaaa.."...



Since, we were the first in line....we had this very nice shot before entering the plane. This was the moment when Kakak went 'as hard as rock' and did not want to move an inch. Takut.


OK, I will stop here and to continue.



No comments: