Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cameron highland balik hari (Cerita 1)

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah...ketika aku menulis malam ini...Syawal sudah masuk hari ke-4 dan aku dah pun mula bekerja. Rajin kan....

It is still not too late to wish all of readers "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"...

This year it was Johor turn....I'll update the story about my raya in Johor soon....pictures cannot be uploaded as I left the transfer cable at my kampung.....sabar ye nak..

OK...while waiting my favourite "Dog Whisperer" to be on air.....mau sambung my craziest day trip to Cameron Highlands.....intro here.

It was started early on Saturday morning while watching tv. I was planning to go to office to clear all the works but after my wife asking about jalan-jalan...the i cancelled my plan lah...I knew she was bored...hehehehe.....what a 'suami mithali'....hahahaha

OK lah....after a quick preparation and my daughter was ready to go and looked cun...we moved out at around 9.00am. I believed there will be no traffic jam on that day as it was not a school holiday or any festive seasons.

We stopped at Rawang rest area for quick breakfast....but not that quick la since that little girl was around.....looking for bubur nasi and luckily there was a stall selling it.

I had a very light breakfast......tak mau mengantuk....hehehehe

After all finished, we started the journey to the highlands. The driving was smooth and not many cars on the highway. ..not even a single superbike too....heheheheh....we stopped for refueling at Tapah rest area....

Reminder, once you see this signboard....turn left....I took Tapah route as it was nearer...

I told my wife that our journey had just started..this was just a beginning....hehehehhe

Now, I had to tame the sharp corners like a pro....I wished I was on my kapcai to 'entertain' the corner and chicane....hahahahha

However, we did not stop here...

Until we saw this gigantic strawberry on the road side and we stopped for pictures....this is the sign that Cameron Highlands is just around the corner. Remember, this fruit is not for consumption.....sangat bahaya pada kesihatan gigi anda....hahahahha


Since it was already lunch time and it was time to prepare my daughter 'appertizer'...susu la.....apa lagi.....once again we stopped at Ringlet to prepare susu.....berapa banyak kali berhenti la......

We reached Tanah Rata at 1.30pm.......the air was cool and not too hot that day....very refreshing. After parking my car, we rushed to the nearest Marrybrown for lunch....bila dingin ni.....perut memang rasa lapar la.. Sorry no pictures while eating....tak sempat nak capture.

After lunch, we lepak a while outside the restaurant...amik angin sejuk....aku pun nak amik 'angin'...hahahaha



So...after the food was comfortable in our tummy, we moved to Brinchang.....several kilometres up from Tanah Rata. Brinchang is well-known with its pasar malam...if I'm not mistaken only on Saturdays and Sundays....

The traffic was quite heavy all the way to Brinchang...and luckily, the air was cool and refreshing....I can tell you this because the air-cond was off......hahhahaa

I plan to complete this story in 2 parts.....macam drama plak..hehehe......I'll continue soon.

Adios!


No comments: