Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cameron highland balik hari

Assalamualaikum...

Jumpa lagi kita ye. Ramadhan pun dah masuk 10 hari terakhir. Kejap je ye....dah nak raya. Tahun ni balik Johor......huhuhuhuhu.....

Oklah. This is just a short entry for our day trip to Cameron Highlands on 23 June 2012. It was our craziest day trip to date. It was began on that very Saturday morning while I was watching tv. Suddenly my wife asked me about to go out jalan-jalan somewhere. Indeed, I was planning to go to office to clear all my backlogs and with the 'request'..put me off. hahahaha....

She suggested Genting but I declined because too costly and close to Kota Damansara. She then suggested Bukit Frazer and I declined once more. Nothing there.....nak main kuda boleh la....tapi takkan sampai petang nak main kuda.

Then, Cameron Highlands popped out of my mouth. She asked,"Jauh tak bang?". I said,"Ada lah dalam 2 jam perjalanan. Tak jauh la." I was guessing only but it took quite some time to reach.

I post here some pictures.....warm up dulu... Story will be coming later...


It was tiring and exhausting.....driving 400km return......but it was fun indeed.

Oklah. Time to turu or sleep in Jawa....

See ya! Adios...

No comments: