Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kuala Gandah

Assalamualaikum....

My last update was back in March 2013 about my day trip to Telok Sengat in Kota Tinggi. Well, tonight I am writing again. This posting is about my weekend trip to Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre taking my little lovely daughter, Siti Anis Farhana to see gajah. She has started talking and kept asking me to see 'Ajah' or 'Gajah' whenever I turned the laptop. I have score of elephant pictures in my laptop and had to show her those pictures.

My son is 7 months now and know nothing about animals. I am eager to wait him to start talking....

Okay...the trip was done on 19.10.2013, 2 months ago. Well, as usual since we have 2 little kids, it took almost 2 hours to dress them up. We had our breakfast at Deli Bakery, one of my favourite spot. It is a kopitiam actually.
Taken 5 minutes before taking off to Kuala Gandah. Kakak with her 'peace' style...

The drive took almost 2 hours. Luckily, the Karak Highway was clear of traffic, so I managed to 'meleper' with my trusted Black Wira. Hahahaha....

We reached there at 11.45am and it was damn hot and humid. 




Kakak : What the hell am I doing here?
Fayyad : What a blue sky....

Enjoy more pictures below.










 The latest member of the family.....very cool person...



 Diabetic?
Aaaaa......which one is my "ajah"..

It was a hot day. Luckily, there are huts to shade from the scorching sun. The mandi session with the elephants started at 2.30pm but we did not have much time as we had to go to another place. One important rule to mandi with gajah...please don't wear this..

We left Kuala Gandah to pekan Lanchang looking for lunch. Sorry no pictures taken. Lapar punya hal.

After lunch, we moved to Gohtong Jaya as I had already booked Hotel Seri Malaysia to stay overnight. We stopped at Karak to makan durian. It was good and tasty.






We reached Hotel Seri Malaysia at 4.00pm. It was raining outside and damn cold. We got our room facing main road and Genting Highlands. Kakak was so happy running all over the room, jumping, screaming.....


Wait for Part II.

Adios.

No comments: